Friday 27 April 2012

Yay! My very first blog award!

I have been awarded the Libster Blog Award by Chumkie Mukerjee. Thank you dear lady! 
This award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. As you can see, i am well below that mark :). 




The Rules for this award are -


  1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them.
  2. Pick 5 blogs who have 200 followers or less and pass on the award to them.
  3. Leave a comment on their blog informing them of the same.
  4. Post the award on your blog.

All i have to do now is to pass it on to 5 deserving bloggers.

Here's my pick -

1. Riddhi Kapoor at I Made It!!.
2. Elvira at Chez Vies.
3. Shweta at Scribbling Pad.
4. Sayali at My World Today.
5. Ishani at Moments of Life.

Congratulations to all the new recipients of the Liebster Blog Award!

2 comments: