Monday 23 May 2011

Frida Night Sew - In for May 20th

I spent the last week at my mother's. All the sewing that i did was the FNSI for May 20th. This is a stacked coins quilt that i am hoping to complete soon. I have the coins stitched in rows now and hopefullt the sashings and the quilting would be managed in this week.
The fabric is White cotton from my stash and Classic Kona Cottons charm pack.




My sister had her birthday the week before last and she wanted something stitched by me. Remember the Doodle Stitch Along pieces?
This -

and this -

got converted into -



I had a good time stitching these up with my mom. I have 2 more left to stitch however they can wait for a while as i have run out of my lovely red fabric. :(

My daughter turns 3 this 26th and the next thing on my 'To Do' list is to plan and execute a birthday party :).  Hope i get more sewing done amidst all this. The camera still refuses to cooperate but my cell phone is obliging me for the moment so i think i will have pictures of the finished quilt to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment