Tuesday, 1 March 2011

A 'just-about-to-be-finished' quilt top.

This is my first independent quilt. I do hope i get it right. I have measured and measured and hope the measurements are accurate. I did follow all the steps religiously. I cut templates then used the templates to cut the fabric. I did all the calculations and got them double checked so that no fabric is wasted.
I decided on a simple 4 patch block to begin with. All the fabric is from my stash. I ironed these sewn and now they are ready to be sewn into strips. I.e. if i do not decide to change the layout. :) Hope everything goes well and i have this quilt finished by the end of this month. (That's a tall target!)

I still haven't decided upon a name. I guess something would come up by the time this is quilted and bound.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! :) I'm sure it will turn out great.