Thursday 13 October 2011

A respite

I recently realised that i haven't posted in a month. A very strange occurrence is taking place in my daughter's life for a couple of months now. She catches cold and goes through a cycle of viral fever exactly around the 10th or 11th of every month and this is the third time this has happened. The weather in the city is playing havoc with the kid's immune system with cold, heat and rain all in a day for a spell and then a perfect summer weather otherwise. I am thankful for a month's school vacation coming up. It will keep her out of infection's way for a while. However before the vacations commence, it is exam time. I am as excited as Ira is since this is her first proper exam :).

I haven't really stopped working on any of the projects meanwhile. I have the Birdie Stitches blocks 8 and 9 done. I am also planning to finish the quilt top in a couple of days.




And the progress so far.....it just served to remind me how behind i am. :)



2 comments:

  1. I can totally understand... Aadi is going through the same phase... I realized that he hasn't been to school for almost 15 days in the last month! Either the school has a holiday or he's not well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the birdie stitches...make something for me..maybe a small baskar...kiwa a table cloth..wat say??

    ReplyDelete